A licensed real estate professional does so much more than help you find your ideal home.
Experienced Realtors® are thoroughly knowledgable about the numerous contracts you will sign, are expert negotiators with other agents, and know the neighborhoods and market conditions. We are members of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying your home.
Benefits of working with a Realtor®:
- A knowledgeable Realtor can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- A knowledgeable Realtor knows the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the housing runaround.
- A knowledgeable Realtor can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- A knowledgeable Realtor knows the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being preapproved for a mortgage.
- A knowledgeable Realtor is an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping, and transportation.
- A knowledgeable Realtor is experienced at presenting your offer to the seller and will help you negotiate the best price, and navigate you through contracts, inspections and financing.
- By bring objectivity to the buying transaction, we can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
Best of all, our fees are paid by the home seller. Contact us today to get started with purchasing your new home.